LP to be released on the same day as lead single, ‘That Ain’t Love’ – October 1st
A South Wales based boy band with a taste for energetically infectious melodies, Eric Unseen are a three piece with a growing reputation in the UK indie scene.
Having supported and gigged with a host of high profile names including Bastille, We are Scientists, The Alarm, The Stiff Little Fingers, Cast, Ocean Colour Scene, Skindred, Paramore, Goldie Lookin Chain, The Subways, and The Automatic, the band are now ramping up for further exposure with new album ‘Brought Up the Right Way’.
With a sound that comes across like a contemporary version of The Smiths with an indie twist, Eric Unseen are unlike any other band on the circuit at the moment, and aim to drive their point home with this album’s lead single – ‘That Ain’t Love’
The band are no strangers to the stage and have really turned heads with the quality of their live shows. In addition to the impressive list of gigs above, they also reached the final of national competition ‘Live and Unsigned’, fighting through 10,000 acts to play in the showcase event at London’s O2 arena in front of 3 thousand people.
Their success though has not gone to their heads, and they happily joke about the gig they played the next day – a small pub with seven people in it who were there to watch the football.
Fans include producers Greg Haver (The Manic Street Preachers, Cataonia, Super Furry Animals), Richard Jackson (Duffy, The Automatic) and Slade front man Noddy Holder, all impressed by Eric Unseen’s versatile and consistently high quality songwriting.
And it all comes from an outlook of simplicity and the feel of a band simply having fun, with lyrics inspired by a relatable life in ‘The Valleys’ of Wales painting a very different picture from the trashy MTV attempt at reality television.
The album and single will be available from October 1st and is being funded by new crowd funding site Free The Music Book >>
“Good luck with trying to get these melodies outta your head..” uberrock.co.uk
The most popular MuzicNotez Magazine posts each week are awarded as our “Pick Of The Week“. Help this feature win by sharing it around.
- Austins Music Picks
- Emerging Talent Agency
- Forever Indie
- HOT Music Topics
- Indie Music Submission
- Indie Music Videos
- Julet Frazier
- Mainstream Fix
- Michael LaBella
- MNotez Recommendations
- MTS Management
- MuzicNotez Battles
- New Album
- New Single
- Pick of the Week
- PRO Members
- PRO Press Opportunities
- Promotional Music Tips
- SKOPE Mag
- Success Stories
- The Dutch Guy
- UK INDIE
- Gary Burk III New Country Single ‘You Got Me’ October 17, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Tyler Childers: The New Old-School October 16, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Purple Matter Hip Hop Instrumental Mix Tape ‘Greenhouse Gas’ October 1, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Scott Zartman New Album ‘Making Up For Lost Time’ on Spotify September 13, 2019 MuzicNotez
- MUTLU New Single ‘Lifeline’ off album ‘Good Trouble’ September 10, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Lost Dog Street Band: The Burning Embodiment of Americana September 4, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Brother Eustace Interview and Review of New EP ‘Dividing Lines’ August 8, 2019 MuzicNotez
- UK Pop Artist Elizmi Haze New Single ‘Champagne’ August 6, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Gary Burk III New Country Single ‘You Got Me’
- Tyler Childers: The New Old-School
- Purple Matter Hip Hop Instrumental Mix Tape ‘Greenhouse Gas’
- Scott Zartman New Album ‘Making Up For Lost Time’ on Spotify
- MUTLU New Single ‘Lifeline’ off album ‘Good Trouble’
- Lost Dog Street Band: The Burning Embodiment of Americana