New track featuring Kazaky out in the UK on June 8th
Coming to the UK and already a prime candidate for radio play, ‘Strange Moves’ is the new single from dance pop progressive pop group The HARDKISS and collaborator Kazaky.
Having already won national music awards for Best Album and Best Single at the Yuna Awards in their native Ukraine, the Kiev based group are already hugely popular close to home*. Now they are coming to Britain to spread their own brand of independent dance pop progressive pop to a wider audience. Their unique blend of independent spirit and pop music, plus a varied influence base which includes Rita Ora and Paramore at opposite ends of the spectrum, stands them in good stead to continue making a name for themselves on these shores.
And with the help of this slick, colourful video, they’re set to do just that.
Self-contained and very proud of it, the songs are composed, recorded and produced in house, as are the videos. It’s astounding that the production is so clean and crisp, mirroring the best work out there at the moment in spite of the band’s independence.
That talent has seen The HARDKISS become darlings of the festival scene around Europe, raising awareness that Ukranian music is on the rise. And with EDM laced pop so huge in the charts at the moment, the stage is set for the emergence of The HARDKISS.
*Live video performing ‘Stones’, from Ukraine’s Yuna National Music Awards: YouTube.com/watch?v=pFl0habLqKo
The most popular MuzicNotez Magazine posts each week are awarded as our “Pick Of The Week“. Help this feature win by sharing it around.
- Austins Music Picks
- Emerging Talent Agency
- Forever Indie
- HOT Music Topics
- Indie Music Submission
- Indie Music Videos
- Julet Frazier
- Mainstream Fix
- Michael LaBella
- MNotez Recommendations
- MTS Management
- MuzicNotez Battles
- New Album
- New Single
- Pick of the Week
- PRO Members
- PRO Press Opportunities
- Promotional Music Tips
- SKOPE Mag
- Success Stories
- The Dutch Guy
- UK INDIE
- Gary Burk III New Country Single ‘You Got Me’ October 17, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Tyler Childers: The New Old-School October 16, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Purple Matter Hip Hop Instrumental Mix Tape ‘Greenhouse Gas’ October 1, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Scott Zartman New Album ‘Making Up For Lost Time’ on Spotify September 13, 2019 MuzicNotez
- MUTLU New Single ‘Lifeline’ off album ‘Good Trouble’ September 10, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Lost Dog Street Band: The Burning Embodiment of Americana September 4, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Brother Eustace Interview and Review of New EP ‘Dividing Lines’ August 8, 2019 MuzicNotez
- UK Pop Artist Elizmi Haze New Single ‘Champagne’ August 6, 2019 MuzicNotez