‘Drifter’ to be released 1st June, followed by EP on 8th June
Folding the old school songwriting smarts of Fleetwood Mac into the contemporary edge of the Raconteurs, London based four piece Cherry White are an immediately impressive proposition. Their in your face indie-blues sound is highlighted by great hooks and high energy, blending genres in a way that sets them apart from more pigeonholed bands.
Currently building a buzz with their live shows in and around London, Cherry White have now taken to the studio to record a brand new EP, ‘Staring at the Sun’. Inspired by life in London during this austerity era, surrounded by the greed of the wealthy, the tracks circle around an aspiration to reach higher and achieve their goals in the music industry and beyond.
The EP is led out of the gate by single ‘Drifter’, which will be released on June 1st, one week prior to the full EP: Soundcloud.com/CherryWhiteMusic/Drifter
Engineered at Bark Studios by the excellent Brian O’Shaughnessy (Primal Scream, The Firm, My Bloody Valentine), the EP does a fantastic job of capturing the frenetic energy of a band who thrive on a live environment.
Cherry White’s live reputation was cemented at ‘Togfest’ in 2014, where their festival debut to a huge crowd was so well received they immediately sold out of albums. Having also taken to the stage at some of London’s top venues, including The Troubadour, Hope and Anchor (Islington) and Covent Garden Arts Theatre, their reputation in our fair capital is beginning to grow. Further afield, a BBC Wales live session a number of years ago proved there’s life outside the city for this eclectic group.
And with the single and EP on the way, Cherry White will be working harder than ever to make sure that reputation continues to grow into the music career they deserve.
The most popular MuzicNotez Magazine posts each week are awarded as our “Pick of the Week“. Help this feature win by sharing it around!
- Austins Music Picks
- Emerging Talent Agency
- Forever Indie
- HOT Music Topics
- Indie Music Submission
- Indie Music Videos
- Julet Frazier
- Mainstream Fix
- Michael LaBella
- MNotez Recommendations
- MTS Management
- MuzicNotez Battles
- New Album
- New Single
- Pick of the Week
- PRO Members
- PRO Press Opportunities
- Promotional Music Tips
- SKOPE Mag
- Success Stories
- The Dutch Guy
- UK INDIE
- X-Calade Promotionz New Album ‘Beatz On Blaze Instrumentals’ February 13, 2019 MuzicNotez
- groovemasta New EDM EP ‘For Promotional Use Only’ February 7, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Ferera Swan Debut Emotional Pop Single ‘Second Time’ February 5, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Brooke Josephson Featuring Rocky G ‘Mr. Fix It’ EDM Remix January 14, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Byron Keith Taylor Album ‘The Byron Taylor Songbook’ January 11, 2019 MuzicNotez
- groovemasta New EDM Single ‘Get Up And Get Down’ January 10, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Tough On Fridays New EP ‘Live at Texas Indie Fest’ January 9, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Margie Singleton New Video ‘Heaven or Hell’ December 15, 2018 MuzicNotez
- X-Calade Promotionz New Album ‘Beatz On Blaze Instrumentals’
- groovemasta New EDM EP ‘For Promotional Use Only’
- Ferera Swan Debut Emotional Pop Single ‘Second Time’
- Brooke Josephson Featuring Rocky G ‘Mr. Fix It’ EDM Remix
- Byron Keith Taylor Album ‘The Byron Taylor Songbook’
- groovemasta New EDM Single ‘Get Up And Get Down’