Trippy addictive basslines and strong yet sultry vocals… When I was introduced to We Came As Strangers and I heard ‘Still Life‘ for the first time, I knew this was already a triphop classic in the making!
The first thing that came to mind, was ‘Teardrop‘ of Massive Attack and know what? Even though it’s one of my favourite tracks of them, and played it a lot on the radio back then, ‘Still Life‘ is even better in my personal and humble opinion!
If you dig Massive Attack or Portishead, keep a close eyeball on these new players on the triphop block, ’cause they are on the verge of dropping their latest album by the end of the month. And with this as a teaser, you know it’s gonna be trippy good!
The most popular MuzicNotez Magazine posts each week are awarded as our “Pick Of The Week“. Help this feature win by sharing it around.
- Austins Music Picks
- Emerging Talent Agency
- Forever Indie
- HOT Music Topics
- Indie Music Submission
- Indie Music Videos
- Julet Frazier
- Mainstream Fix
- Michael LaBella
- MNotez Recommendations
- MTS Management
- MuzicNotez Battles
- New Album
- New Single
- Pick of the Week
- PRO Members
- Promotional Music Tips
- SKOPE Mag
- Success Stories
- The Dutch Guy
- UK INDIE
- The Rough win the MuzicNotez Rock Battle! October 20, 2017 MuzicNotez
- The Sidney Green Street Band New Rock Album ‘Half Live’ October 18, 2017 MuzicNotez
- Stevi Daft New Indie Rock Video ‘Oh Chief’ & Single ‘White Nite’ October 16, 2017 MuzicNotez
- Soultru new single ‘Forgive Me’ October 13, 2017 MuzicNotez
- Sarantos new single ‘Gypsy Jazz’ October 12, 2017 MuzicNotez
- ROADCASE ROYALE: ‘COVER EACH OTHER’ from the album ‘FIRST THINGS FIRST’ October 11, 2017 MuzicNotez
- PeterTheLast new single ‘Hungry Moon’ October 9, 2017 MuzicNotez
- NY Artist Nirvana Goberdhan’s single ‘Washed Away Dreams’ October 6, 2017 MuzicNotez