Trippy addictive basslines and strong yet sultry vocals… When I was introduced to We Came As Strangers and I heard ‘Still Life‘ for the first time, I knew this was already a triphop classic in the making!
The first thing that came to mind, was ‘Teardrop‘ of Massive Attack and know what? Even though it’s one of my favourite tracks of them, and played it a lot on the radio back then, ‘Still Life‘ is even better in my personal and humble opinion!
If you dig Massive Attack or Portishead, keep a close eyeball on these new players on the triphop block, ’cause they are on the verge of dropping their latest album by the end of the month. And with this as a teaser, you know it’s gonna be trippy good!
The most popular MuzicNotez Magazine posts each week are awarded as our “Pick Of The Week“. Help this feature win by sharing it around.
- Austins Music Picks
- Emerging Talent Agency
- Forever Indie
- HOT Music Topics
- Indie Music Submission
- Indie Music Videos
- Julet Frazier
- Mainstream Fix
- Michael LaBella
- MNotez Recommendations
- MTS Management
- MuzicNotez Battles
- New Album
- New Single
- Pick of the Week
- PRO Members
- Promotional Music Tips
- SKOPE Mag
- Success Stories
- The Dutch Guy
- UK INDIE
- The Afro Nick New Rock Single ‘You’ August 14, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Clone Lab New Self Titled Debut Rock Album August 8, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Marisa Nikole New Single ‘Warrior’ August 7, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Corina Monica New Single ‘Your Loves Driving Me Crazy’ August 3, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Clayton Morgan Debut Single ‘Taste for Love’ August 1, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Fitzsimon and Brogan New Album ‘Big Blue World’ July 25, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Tom Sylvester “Ain’t Nobody Gonna Save Us” July 24, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Paul Materne New Album ‘Howl At The Moon’ July 20, 2018 MuzicNotez