A folk duo who see the genre as the punk music of the modern age, Yeti Love are songwriters Peter Hamilton and Dave Sears. Using their lyrics to address the ills of today’s society, they are an issue driven pair with a whimsical side, as evidenced by their name – a tribute to a mythical creature they find both fascinating and terrifying.
Blending the Spanish sensibilities of Hamilton’s upbringing with the intricate, multi-instrumental talents of Sears, the pair’s previous single ‘Lonely Road’ saw them establish a hybrid sound which they call ‘alt-rogue-folk-rock’. This unique approach is further developed with new single ‘Deep’- released on September 7th, two weeks before a debut self-titled album.
Formed in 2012, the pair have established themselves not only as talented musicians but hard workers, consistently building a momentum and following over three years of hard graft and great music. It’s well known that a strong work-ethic in the modern industry is often as important as the quality of the songs ,and the fact that Yeti Love has both makes this year one full of potential for the pair.
Already busy putting together a tour to promote the album from the end of September, they are already in and out of the studio working on an new EP to follow it up. Already two steps ahead, all this comes at the same time as curating and organising their very own festival: The Airballoon Garden Party, 29-30th August at Rickman Hill Park.
The most popular MuzicNotez Magazine posts each week are awarded as our “Pick of the Week“. Help this feature win by sharing it around!
- Austins Music Picks
- Emerging Talent Agency
- Forever Indie
- HOT Music Topics
- Indie Music Submission
- Indie Music Videos
- Julet Frazier
- Mainstream Fix
- Michael LaBella
- MNotez Recommendations
- MTS Management
- MuzicNotez Battles
- New Album
- New Single
- Pick of the Week
- PRO Members
- PRO Press Opportunities
- Promotional Music Tips
- SKOPE Mag
- Success Stories
- The Dutch Guy
- UK INDIE
- The Vics Indie Rock Single ‘Fourth and Clay’ April 17, 2019 MuzicNotez
- DIMH Project New Rock Album ‘From Hell to a State of Grace’ April 11, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Bill Abernathy Americana Single ‘Cry Wolf’ April 10, 2019 MuzicNotez
- The Gary Douglas Band New Rock Single ‘Million Miles Away’ April 9, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Nell & Jim Band Cover Classic ‘Shady Grove/Matty Groves’ March 28, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Andrew David Weber New Album ‘The Voice of Experience’ March 26, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Las Vegas Native Bluegrass Band The All-Togethers Live at The Brooklyn Bowl Opening for The Steep Canyon Rangers March 22, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Jae Casino Debut Solo Hip Hop Album ‘Too’ March 20, 2019 MuzicNotez
- The Vics Indie Rock Single ‘Fourth and Clay’
- DIMH Project New Rock Album ‘From Hell to a State of Grace’
- Bill Abernathy Americana Single ‘Cry Wolf’
- The Gary Douglas Band New Rock Single ‘Million Miles Away’
- Nell & Jim Band Cover Classic ‘Shady Grove/Matty Groves’
- Andrew David Weber New Album ‘The Voice of Experience’