- MuzicNotez: First off, it’s an honor to be doing this interview with you, thanks for taking the time to sit down with us.
What motivated you to start creating music? What age did you begin?
- Fran London: Hi, first of all to thank you for this interview, you and the great team of MuzicNotez, Nick Galien is always supporting artists and offer these great services of promotion. Well because what motivated me to enter the world of music was wanting to tell what I felt in another way than with simple words and I started at he young age of 17 playing which was my first electric guitar with bands from the area where he lived and also solo, then at age 20 I switched to electronic music scene first as dj and co producer with colleagues with whom I learned much and thanks to them and to what I have learned for myself that I currently do the music that I do.
MuzicNotez: Who were your musical influences, idols, or bands growing up that have helped mold you into the musician you are today? Or helped mold the music that you create?
- Fran London: In my early days were co-production König and fellow maxter and fellow djs Skudero, Xavi shrapnel,Danny Bpm and Pastis & Buenri after David Guetta,Swedish house mafia, Tiesto, Laidback Luk and our beloved and recently deceased Avicii to which you Isend a big hug and greeting to the sky where is sure he is.
- MuzicNotez: What’s the ultimate goal you want your music to achieve, or for you to achieve in your career as a musician? Any particular message you wish to send?
- Fran London: Well I guess as most of artists first thing I want to get is that my music will be heard and danced all over the world and make my music my work and live it as producing is with what I enjoy.
- MuzicNotez: What’s the greatest concert you’ve ever been to or performed?
- Fran London: In the closing of the great disco Pont Aeri,unforgettable party and at Atlantida club featuring and mixing my first album “The London Sounds 2012”
- MuzicNotez: It’s not easy to be an independent artist, with your 20 years of experience as an artist, what advice can you give to other artists trying to make it?
- Fran London: No, is not nothing easier and less today with the thousands of artists who are trying to get out of anonymity, what I can tell you is to never leave their dreams as much as other people say them that they can not, I do it and to pursue my dreams in the world of music and making it with love and dedication slowly my dreams are becoming really and it is a daily fight that you should not leave.
- MuzicNotez: Your last release is the track ‘Say Hello’ off of your upcoming album. What was the inspiration for this track?
- Fran London: Was the way in which I wanted to go back to saying hello to my fans after a long time without making any new album.
- MuzicNotez: How is the new album coming along? Any timeline on when it’ll be released?
- Fran London: I love you to ask me that because this album has me very motivated and is full of surprises, aside from their first single ”Say Hello” also released already the second called ”Rocker” which already is available in the main digital stores and me He was keeping the surprise to give it in this interview and the third single release it within a few days, my new album ”Fran London Electronic Life” is called will have 10 tracks and its release date is not yet entirely clear, but it will be within 3 months , before my birthday which is on September 3th in order to celebrate the release overhand hehe
- MuzicNotez: What else are you working on? What can we expect to see and hear from you in the future?
- Fran London: Most trance electro house, progressive, deep house and future house since those who know my music know that only produced progressive house and commercial house and ”Electronic Life” will have more volumes.
- MuzicNotez: Anything else you wish to say about yourself or your music? Any message for your fans?
- Fran London: Yes and of course is for my fans, I would like to give heartfelt thanks million because without you I would not be the artist that I am currently and keep listening to and enjoying my music which is what makes me most happy in the world Thank you!