- MuzicNotez: Who were your musical influences, idols, or bands growing up that have helped mold you into the musician you are today? Or helped mold the music that you create?
- Noah Archangel: Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy, Tribe Called Quest, Outkast, Rage Against the Machine, Fishbone, Rush, Massive Attack, Flying Lotus
- MuzicNotez: What’s the ultimate goal you want your music to achieve, or for you to achieve in your career as a musician? Any particular message you wish to send?
- Noah Archangel: It would be nice to sustain my current lifestyle by only doing music, but just being heard and respected by my peers is good enough
- MuzicNotez: What is your latest release?
- Noah Archangel: The Maschine Wars: Genasys , the first in a series of instrumental releases. I have produced all types of projects but this is my first in the instrumental EDM realm. I wanted to follow in the footsteps of fellow Hip Hop greats like Madlib, J DIlla, DJ Shadow, Large Professor and Pete Rock.
- MuzicNotez: What else are you working on? What can we expect to see and hear from you in the future?
- Noah Archangel: There is the follow up The Band of the Hawk record “The B.I.B.L.E.” (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) still being perfected and over a year late LOL. I got a experimental group called Sage Majesty dropping for the holidays, sounds like the Weeknd meets Flying Lotus, and I am finishing up our lady Hawk, Posh Tash’s debut LP. Keeping it G. #BOHUP