MuzicNotez: First off, it’s an honor to be doing this interview with you, thanks for taking the time to sit down with us.
What motivated you to start creating music? What age did you begin?
- Marietta Grant: My motivation to start writing music after listening to music artist Sade “Smooth Operator” my aunt Denise played her music often I was around 15 years old but at the age of 41 I began to write music the year was 2010.
MuzicNotez: Who were your musical influences, idols, or bands growing up that have helped mold you into the musician you are today? Or helped mold the music that you create?
- Marietta Grant: Artist Sade , Rkelly, Aretha Franklyn
MuzicNotez: What’s the ultimate goal you want your music to achieve, or for you to achieve in your career as a musician? Any particular message you wish to send?
- Marietta Grant: I want my fans to love my music its vibe inspirational makes you dance also have a message that some one can relate to
MuzicNotez: What’s the greatest concert you’ve ever been to or performed?
- Marietta Grant: I perform in 2020 @kind20 Christmas around the world Event , Chris Brown and New Edition Concerts
MuzicNotez: Your latest single released is ‘That’s Why’, what does this track mean to you?
- Marietta Grant: Thats Why was writing I was going through a relationship with a significant other. Which inspired me to write the song actually its a beautiful love song
MuzicNotez: Do you write your own music? If so, what’s your writing style like?
- Marietta Grant: Yes I write my own music my writing style Start from scratch on a notebook paper I also record my lyrics on an voice recorder
MuzicNotez: What else are you working on? What can we expect to see and hear from you in the future?
- Marietta Grant: I’m currently working on 4 more singles which will be released in the summer and fall
MuzicNotez: Anything else you wish to say about yourself or your music? Any message for your fans?
- Marietta Grant: Yes I love to write music about life to uplift someone make them happy dance and sing . Yes I would like to say Thank you Fans with all my heart and soul for believing in me. Thanks