Siki Daha is an Australian artist best known for his appearance on Australian Idol, Daha has used the experience as a launching pad for his career. For the past five years he has been working hard at crafting his own form of pop/ lounge music, drawing from influences such as Sade, Aaliyah, Marvin Gaye, Whitney Houston, Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson.
Daha combines smooth soulful vocals with organic lounge beats to create the perfect soundtrack for chilling out and intimacy. Daha was born in Pakistan, but also lived in Dubai before basing himself in Australia. He learnt to sing at the age of 9, while learning to play the tublas. His interest in music encouraged him to undertake music education, graduating with an Advanced Diploma in Music in 2006.
Follow Siki Daha:
In early 2012 Daha left his home in Sydney and moved to London to further pursue his career in the music industry, in early June he started travelling between Europe and The US writing material for a new album titled “Equanimity”. With a mixture of influences and sounds taken from his travels in Greece, Spain, Turkey and France the album tells the story of love, loss and all the ups and downs of life.
Having just signed with a UK based Publisher by the name of The Jungle Music Group in London and a tour in the works through Germany, France and England Daha is just beginning to make his mark in the music industry through Europe.
Daha’s cover of No Ordinary Love remixed by Murray Hood (Oxford Hustlers) along with the remixes of Sasha and Broken by Michael White (0 1 0 Projects) have garnered play throughout clubs in London, New York, Sydney and Barcelona and was played at this year’s Sydney Mardi Gras Party. Daha’s music is also playing in Woolworths and Coles Supermarkets around Australia.
Siki Daha would like to share a message that will resonate with people who know the meaning of struggles and hardships but are resilient in the face of adversity.
- Austins Music Picks
- Emerging Talent Agency
- Forever Indie
- HOT Music Topics
- Indie Music Submission
- Indie Music Videos
- Julet Frazier
- Mainstream Fix
- Michael LaBella
- MNotez Recommendations
- MTS Management
- MuzicNotez Battles
- New Album
- New Single
- Pick of the Week
- PRO Members
- Promotional Music Tips
- SKOPE Mag
- Success Stories
- The Dutch Guy
- UK INDIE
- JV & TEEJ New Hip Hop Single ‘Turn It Up!’ August 15, 2017 MuzicNotez
- Haitian Pop Artist Natalie Jean New Album ‘Haiti Mwen Renmenw’ August 14, 2017 MuzicNotez
- The Piper Wit Limited Orchestra Debut Album ‘From Earth Drums Orchids’ August 11, 2017 MuzicNotez
- Black Note Graffiti New Rock LP ‘Volume II’ & Single ‘Such Is Art’ August 8, 2017 MuzicNotez
- Ashley J New Music Video for ‘Trapped’ August 7, 2017 MuzicNotez
- LA Duo Moxi New Dream Pop Single ‘Figures Bathed In Light’ August 3, 2017 MuzicNotez
- In Memory Of Chester Bennington: In The End, He Absolutely Mattered August 2, 2017 MuzicNotez
- The Human Circuit single ‘Juxtaposition’ off album ‘Electric City’ August 1, 2017 MuzicNotez
- JV & TEEJ New Hip Hop Single ‘Turn It Up!’
- Haitian Pop Artist Natalie Jean New Album ‘Haiti Mwen Renmenw’
- The Piper Wit Limited Orchestra Debut Album ‘From Earth Drums Orchids’
- Black Note Graffiti New Rock LP ‘Volume II’ & Single ‘Such Is Art’
- Ashley J New Music Video for ‘Trapped’
- LA Duo Moxi New Dream Pop Single ‘Figures Bathed In Light’