Gláucio Groff was born in Curitiba, Paraná. He began in music at age 16 studying folk guitar and classical piano at age 18. He participated in the Coral UFPR (Federal University of Paraná) during the course of civil engineering graduating in 1981. Gláucio began composing in the 80′s when he participated in several music festivals in Brazil winning several awards as a composer and performer. He lived in Rio de Janeiro from 1984 to 1986 dedicated to the study of musical composition which also included presentations of Brazilian popular music performers and as a member of vocal groups.
Follow Gláucio Groff:
In 1987 he went back to Curitiba to work as an engineer and music producer responsible for the creation of the group “The Abominable Sebastião das Neves” next to the composer and conductor Wachelke Zecca. They united vocal music, drama and humor in his shows, starring alongside many artists with national prominence. In the 90s he founded and directed the Studio Tracks Urban, returned to music creation, advertising and phonograph records.
Married to choreographer and dancer Carmen Romero they have been working toward his musical performances as well as composing several songs from their repertoire with influences of this art and participating in presentations as a guitarist.
In 2001 in Rio de Janeiro Gláucio started recording his compositions with great names of Brazilian music like Paul Mattar, Nivaldo Ornelas, João Lyra, Paul Russo and Robby Silva .
In 2012 he released his first album with the participation of phonographic Paul Mattar, Pascoal Meirelles, Humberto Araujo, Robby Silva, Jefferson Lescowich, Idriss Boudrioua, Jamil Joanes, David Tavares among others.
- Austins Music Picks
- Emerging Talent Agency
- Forever Indie
- HOT Music Topics
- Indie Music Submission
- Indie Music Videos
- Julet Frazier
- Mainstream Fix
- Michael LaBella
- MNotez Recommendations
- MTS Management
- MuzicNotez Battles
- New Album
- New Single
- Pick of the Week
- PRO Members
- PRO Press Opportunities
- Promotional Music Tips
- SKOPE Mag
- Success Stories
- The Dutch Guy
- UK INDIE
- The Impersonators New Pop Rock Single ‘Effigy’ November 13, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Tia McGraff Americana Album ‘Stubborn In My Blood’ November 6, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Love Stallion Rock Music Video ‘Slow Release’ October 30, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Lorenzo Gabanizza New Rock Single ‘Demons’ October 30, 2018 MuzicNotez
- The Gary Douglas Band ‘Nothing Ever Goes As Planned’ October 19, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Madelyn Victoria Country Single ‘Right Here With You’ October 17, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Bridanya is a ‘Freak For Halloween’ October 8, 2018 MuzicNotez
- Vinyl Floor New Alternative Rock Album ‘Apogee’ October 2, 2018 MuzicNotez