Multi-instrumentalist set to release eponymous debut EP in January 2014
With plans to become a 21st century one-man band entitled ‘Pale Green Things’, Jack Traynor has revealed his exciting plans to provide audiences with a unique performance experience, using a fusion of live instruments, djing equipment and analogue effects.
Jack has an impressive performance history, supporting acts such as ‘The Riffles’, ‘Dave Mcpherson’, ‘The Coral’ (at Noel Gallaghers after show party) and ‘Dirty Sanchez’. He has also played several times alongside ‘The Virginmarys’, an exceedingly popular band in the US.
Jack’s personal interests have obviously inspired his song-writing on his EP, those being a love of the Icelandic language, global population and world history. Blending a fusion of indie/punk with brit-pop, with lyrics depicting his interest in geography and global-warming, Jack certainly has a knack for captivating his audience.
His song ‘Captain Planet’ is the lead song on the EP, and the incredibly catchy chorus has a very similar sound to ‘The Wombats’. It is based around a relationship going south, whilst also being a fun tribute to the TV show Captain Planet. Jack says he alludes to this because “it had a hippy mentality for kids all over the world, uniting to beat global warming/pollution”. You can watch the energetic music video below.
Pale Green Things new EP will be released 20th January 2014, and will be accompanied by several gigs with many still to be announced.
The most popular MuzicNotez Magazine posts each week are awarded as our “Pick Of The Week“. Help this feature win by sharing it around.
- Austins Music Picks
- Emerging Talent Agency
- Forever Indie
- HOT Music Topics
- Indie Music Submission
- Indie Music Videos
- Julet Frazier
- Mainstream Fix
- Michael LaBella
- MNotez Recommendations
- MTS Management
- MuzicNotez Battles
- New Album
- New Single
- Pick of the Week
- PRO Members
- PRO Press Opportunities
- Promotional Music Tips
- SKOPE Mag
- Success Stories
- The Dutch Guy
- UK INDIE
- Jay Elle New EP ‘Ease Up (Into Love)’ July 17, 2019 MuzicNotez
- The Afro Nick New Music Video for ‘Before Noon’ July 15, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Karl Sky Folk Rock Album ‘Stranger To This Place’ July 12, 2019 MuzicNotez
- The Hill Country Devil: Nicotine and China White July 9, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Hellow Yellow New Indie Rock Single ‘I Don’t Care’ July 1, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Listener – Talk Music Single ‘Falling In Love With Glaciers’ June 19, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Pretti Emage New Hip Hop & R&B Album ‘The Playlist’ June 13, 2019 MuzicNotez
- LOKELLA: Crushing Boundaries in Grand Rapids’ Alt-Music Scene June 7, 2019 MuzicNotez