iTunes: Grab ‘Line In The Sand’ here >>
Harbinger Uprising have exploded on to the rock scene with their heavy progressive sound. They’re achieving this new sound by merging old rock roots with an eclectic variety of genres including Post-Grunge, Metal, Funk and Rap. More specifically they’ve been inspired by the Smashing Pumpkins, Chevelle, RATM, Deftones, Foo Fighters, Tool and more.
The band is out of Tennessee and is lead by Morgan Adames. He formed the band in 2009 and is the lead singer and guitarist. He was joined by Charles Frost on drums, guitarist Jon Knight and bassist Tim Filer to create the original four piece. After a while, time, money and life took its toll on the band and they needed to go another direction.
They needed to record an album to ascend to the degree the band aspired to. For this, they joined up with Adames friend and Assistant Producer Brad Shelton in the studio to start recording their debut album. New drummer Brett Marbes joined them adding another dimension. “Brett drums a little differently (than other drummers), and it’s always interesting” says Morgan. The original members and a few guests also joined in the studio to record the album.
What came from all of this is the debut album entitled ‘Line in the Sand’. The finished product here is very impressive, it hits you like a punch in the face and it can’t be ignored. You can hear the aggression burning through every riff and lyric. They have definitely drawn the line in the sand with this album and won’t be denied here on out. I know this is just the beginning of something great and can’t wait to hear what’s next for the Harbinger Uprising!
The most popular MuzicNotez Magazine posts each week are awarded as our “Pick of the Week“. Help this feature win by sharing it around!
- Austins Music Picks
- Emerging Talent Agency
- Forever Indie
- HOT Music Topics
- Indie Music Submission
- Indie Music Videos
- Julet Frazier
- Mainstream Fix
- Michael LaBella
- MNotez Recommendations
- MTS Management
- MuzicNotez Battles
- New Album
- New Single
- Pick of the Week
- PRO Members
- Promotional Music Tips
- SKOPE Mag
- Success Stories
- The Dutch Guy
- UK INDIE
- Las Vegas artist Hope’s debut single ‘I Was Wrong’ September 21, 2017 MuzicNotez
- Gregg Stewart single ‘Starman’ off Twenty Sixteen Album September 18, 2017 MuzicNotez
- Elliot Schneider ‘The Moon Has Flown Away’ September 12, 2017 MuzicNotez
- BLIZZARD – G New Rap Album ‘Midwest King Series 3′ September 11, 2017 MuzicNotez
- Amilia K Spicer official new music video for ‘Lightning’ September 7, 2017 MuzicNotez
- Nick Looman new single ‘Solarwinds’ ft Tristan Burrow September 6, 2017 MuzicNotez
- Jonathan Cavier new single ‘Blue Room’ September 5, 2017 MuzicNotez
- “Famous”, by Alex Hager: The Best Has Definitely Come! August 29, 2017 MuzicNotez
- Las Vegas artist Hope’s debut single ‘I Was Wrong’
- Gregg Stewart single ‘Starman’ off Twenty Sixteen Album
- Elliot Schneider ‘The Moon Has Flown Away’
- BLIZZARD – G New Rap Album ‘Midwest King Series 3′
- Amilia K Spicer official new music video for ‘Lightning’
- Nick Looman new single ‘Solarwinds’ ft Tristan Burrow