iTunes: Grab ‘Line In The Sand’ here >>
Harbinger Uprising have exploded on to the rock scene with their heavy progressive sound. They’re achieving this new sound by merging old rock roots with an eclectic variety of genres including Post-Grunge, Metal, Funk and Rap. More specifically they’ve been inspired by the Smashing Pumpkins, Chevelle, RATM, Deftones, Foo Fighters, Tool and more.
The band is out of Tennessee and is lead by Morgan Adames. He formed the band in 2009 and is the lead singer and guitarist. He was joined by Charles Frost on drums, guitarist Jon Knight and bassist Tim Filer to create the original four piece. After a while, time, money and life took its toll on the band and they needed to go another direction.
They needed to record an album to ascend to the degree the band aspired to. For this, they joined up with Adames friend and Assistant Producer Brad Shelton in the studio to start recording their debut album. New drummer Brett Marbes joined them adding another dimension. “Brett drums a little differently (than other drummers), and it’s always interesting” says Morgan. The original members and a few guests also joined in the studio to record the album.
What came from all of this is the debut album entitled ‘Line in the Sand’. The finished product here is very impressive, it hits you like a punch in the face and it can’t be ignored. You can hear the aggression burning through every riff and lyric. They have definitely drawn the line in the sand with this album and won’t be denied here on out. I know this is just the beginning of something great and can’t wait to hear what’s next for the Harbinger Uprising!
The most popular MuzicNotez Magazine posts each week are awarded as our “Pick of the Week“. Help this feature win by sharing it around!
- Austins Music Picks
- Emerging Talent Agency
- Forever Indie
- HOT Music Topics
- Indie Music Submission
- Indie Music Videos
- Julet Frazier
- Mainstream Fix
- Michael LaBella
- MNotez Recommendations
- MTS Management
- MuzicNotez Battles
- New Album
- New Single
- Pick of the Week
- PRO Members
- PRO Press Opportunities
- Promotional Music Tips
- SKOPE Mag
- Success Stories
- The Dutch Guy
- UK INDIE
- Brother Eustace Interview and Review of New EP ‘Dividing Lines’ August 8, 2019 MuzicNotez
- UK Pop Artist Elizmi Haze New Single ‘Champagne’ August 6, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Jay Elle New EP ‘Ease Up (Into Love)’ July 17, 2019 MuzicNotez
- The Afro Nick New Music Video for ‘Before Noon’ July 15, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Karl Sky Folk Rock Album ‘Stranger To This Place’ July 12, 2019 MuzicNotez
- The Hill Country Devil: Nicotine and China White July 9, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Hellow Yellow New Indie Rock Single ‘I Don’t Care’ July 1, 2019 MuzicNotez
- Listener – Talk Music Single ‘Falling In Love With Glaciers’ June 19, 2019 MuzicNotez