View Profile >
- How long have you been a musician? What age did you begin?
- Angie Woods: I have been a musician since the age of 16 so for 34 years in total.
- What motivated you to start playing music?
- Angie Woods: I was listening to music all my life and it has always had a huge influence on me, I have been told I started to sing at the age of 3.
- Who were your musical influences, idols, or bands growing up that have helped mold you into the musician you are today? Or helped mold the music that you play?
- Angie Woods: Terri Clark, Reba McEntire, Martina McBride.
- If you could play with any other musician or band… who would it be?
- Angie Woods: I would say most likely Terri Clark.
- What’s the ultimate goal you want your music to achieve, or for you to achieve in your career as a musician? Any particular message you wish to send?
- Angie Woods: I want to reach people, to share my story through music and maybe by someone listening they will get something for their own lives from it.
- What’s the music scene like in your area for an up and comer like yourself?
- Angie Woods: It is not easy to break into here, but once you have it is pretty good.
- What do you consider your best skills to be as a musician? Anything that sets you apart from others to make you as unique as you are?
- Angie Woods: I would have to say my best skills as a musician is I am able to adapt and even learn new instruments pretty quick, I can play acoustic guitar, bass guitar, electric guitar, keyboard and drums.
- Out of all your songs… do you have a favorite? What is it? And why?
- Angie Woods: I would say that out of all my songs I have written “The Power Deep Inside” is my favorite, mostly because the song itself stems from my life.
- How do you believe the internet helps the music industry or you as a musician?
- Angie Woods: It has opened many doors as far as getting ones music out there and heard by so many other people that might not normally have a chance to hear it.
- Anything else you wish to say about yourself or your music?
- Angie Woods: I hope that my music can reach even if it’s just one persons life and in some small way help them, I am a person who believes whole heartedly in what I write and sing.